Sunday, November 27, 2011

Let's start at the very beginning ....



Hello fellow Chopin lovers:

My name is  Choo Choo and I have always wanted to play Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu in C # minor, Op 66, which is a challenging piece to learn but one worth all the hard work it takes to achieve for its haunting and sublimely beautiful melody.

So I thought I'd begin this blog as a way to motivate myself to persevere and complete this piece. If you've always wanted to learn to play this piece, come along with me. Perhaps we can motivate each other to completion. If you're already playing this piece, I hope you'll still follow along. I could use your tips through difficult passages and in this piece, there are plenty of very difficult passages.

Thanks so much for visiting! I hope you'll bookmark my blog and stop by regularly. Just click on JOIN THIS SITE on the right hand side of this page. Please feel free to post comments. I hope to see you again!

Choo Choo











No comments: