Saturday, January 14, 2012

PIANOSTREET

     When I began my Fantasie Impromptu journey six weeks ago, I only had one desire and that was to learn to play it as quickly as I could. Now, after receiving lessons from Birba and advice from AJ and other forum members, I'm realizing that what began as a goal has turned into a music educational journey. I'm now working on some technical exercises to help me through some difficult passages but I'm also practicing the rest of the piece.

     I thought it would be a good idea to post the link to my PianoStreet Topic. It's become a very lively thread and  if you're following my journey, you'll enjoy the posts on that topic. Birba and AJ have posted their videos there and so have I. I'll continue to post on this blog, of course. See you there! Feel free to join PianoStreet and tag along in that discussion thread.


No comments: