Thursday, December 22, 2011

Progress Update and other pieces

     I've been debating with myself if I should record a video for this week and decided against it. With Christmas coming up in a few days, most people will be busy so it won't be a good time. Besides, I have lots of work to do on the new passages.
     Next Tuesday, December 27, will be one month from the day I began this blog and began working on this piece so that will be a good time to record my progress. I'm sure you'll all be interested to see how far I've come since then.
     Some people have asked me if I'm working on other pieces. I confess that I'm not good at multi-tasking, being the rather laid back person that I am. Other than this piece, I am also playing Chopin's  Funeral March, Chopin's Raindrop Prelude, Macdowell's March Wind, a piece that I played nineteen years ago, and a couple of other Richard Clayderman pieces. I need to record those pieces for input from my fellow piano forum friends but need to stay focused on Fantasie Impromptu as I have a limited amount of practice time.
     So in the meantime, goodnight and thank you once again for visiting my blog.


No comments: